Description for Camera 10.200
Camera 10.200 is a surveillance camera built on a CMOS matrix with a resolution of 1920 x 1080.
Camera 10.200 has a metal body and is particularly suitable for industrial applications in harsh technological process conditions, for computer laboratory tasks, for outdoor use for various inspection tasks, as well as on vehicles. The protection level IP67 makes the camera a useful tool for many applications in research and industries requiring stationary and mobile installation. The range of applications of the Camera 10.200 ranges from automatic threshold detection and signaling configurable via RS232 to real-time 50/60 Hz digital imaging and online processing for computerized process control. The Camera 10.200 is ideal for a variety of applications in research and industry, as well as for monitoring tasks that require continuous and automatic operation.
Areas of application of Camera 10.200:
• Assembly control and process monitoring
• Monitoring of machines and installations
• Real-time thermography in the research and development sector
• Safety technologies and early fire detection
• Stationary microthermography
• Monitoring and control of fast processes